|12 months||18 months||two years||3 years|
|*Updated January 2018|
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES application for the loan type for sale in all UCPB Branches or right here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months charge card payment declaration
- Copy of latest household bill of residence
- For employed candidates:
- Photocopy of business ID
- Latest payslips for starters thirty days
- Latest ITR type 2316
- For self-employed applicants:
- A couple of years latest audited statements that are financial ITR
- Company enrollment papers and licenses
- Copy of bank account declaration during the last half a year
Fast Hyper Hyper Hyper Links
Note: Rates are susceptible to alter
|Product Title||NAVPU||YTD Return|
At the time of Apr 13, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
To find out more, please contact
UCPB Trust Banking Group:
(02) 8811-9520, 8811-9515, or 8811-9541
Grace Period on UCPB LoanEasy re re Payments Extended until April 30, 2020
Please be encouraged that the repayment dates of UCPB LoanEasy customers have already been extended for thirty day period to simply help relieve their burden throughout the quarantine period that is enhanced. Follow this link for lots more details. Study more.
Reduced Banking Hours for Branches Running During the Improved Quarantine Period
As of April 13, 2020
The following branches during this period are on shortened banking hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, except for those indicated in light of the enhanced quarantine period in Luzon and other areas. Follow this link when it comes to range of branches
For the guidance and information. Find out more.
Breathing apparatus requirement in bank premises
Your safety is very important to us.
Please be encouraged that all customers and branch workers may be needed to wear a real nose and mouth mask before entering bank premises.
This policy will need impact beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
Many thanks for the understanding and cooperation. Find out more.
Build up are insured by PDIC as much as P500,000 per depositor.
UCPB IS A FATCA-REGISTERED PARTICIPATING INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK.
UCPB is managed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact UCPB’s Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or even the BSP Financial customer Protection Department at (02) 8708-7087.
The UCPB web site and its particular applications would be best seen Mozilla that is using Firefox or maybe more, Safari or Bing Chrome with 1280 x 800 quality.